Skip to main content

Frost Bite By David Wellington ( Warning this Contains a little bit of a spoiler)

Let me just explain something awhile back I posted Frostbite by David Wellington. I finally had gotten around to finishing this novel! Wow ...



 5 STARS
It's a novel about a girl named Cheyenne Clark. Who lost her father in a horrible death by a lycanthrope (Werewolf) - (Shape shifter). She ventures out in to the Arctic on her own to complete this soul mission of her's.Only to find herself face to face with a Lycanthrope.But when Chey tries to get away she gets scratched. Now this curse is passed on within herself. Now what will she do with herself?
She is out in the woods in 0 bellow weather and no means of contact from the outside world! Her cell has no bars for reception . She then stumbles upon a man mystically sitting around a campfire.
Who is this guy ? Where did he come from? Who is he?
You have to read it to find out the rest! This book only took me awhile to finish because of my day to day life. But I will tell you that if you have the time read it! Its really a page turner type worth it !!You wont wanna put it down ,read & keep reading ! David Wellington you did it again like The Monster Trilogy.
I am now on the 2nd one of the series ,

Overwinter , can't wait to read it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Febuary Giveaway

If anyone is interested in my giveaway please follow this link. You can win a 20.00 Giftcard to your choice . Amazon or Barnes and Noble. <a id="rc-9f8d1d11" class="rafl" href=" http://www.rafflecopter.com/rafl/display/9f8d1d11/ " rel="nofollow">a Rafflecopter giveaway</a> <script src="//d12vno17mo87cx.cloudfront.net/embed/rafl/cptr.js"></script>

Sundays Chill-ax's & Read a book day

                                                     Hello bloggers of the world !! I was doing my web surfing and was looking around for the a list of Paranormal or Horror novels. Like the best of kinda thing. One thing that I must confess to notice is and this even goes for my job at a Public Library . All reviews such as that are always non-fiction novels or novels such as James Patterson and Nora Roberts type of books! Well us Paranormal Novel readers need to come together and build one. Like for example the N.Y Times , they have a great list of novels such as Best Sellers for books like: The help and the Girl with the dragon tattoo. Please don't misunderstood what I am trying to express , they are GREAT books. But none of them are for me. I want a Paranormal Best sellers list!! Is that so much to ask for ? I will provide you with a l...

Hump Day Review

                     Hump Day Review                        Brought to you by Lady Zombie                                                                 Friday the 13Th is coming.. . . . . .  Friday the 13th unlucky day for some ,that's what they say. Incredibly, they found that in the region sampled, while consistently fewer people chose to drive their cars on Friday the 13th, the number of hospital admissions due to vehicular accidents was significantly higher than on "normal" Fridays. Their conclusion:   The risk of hospital admission as a result of a transport accident may be increased by as much as 52 percent. Staying at home is recommended." According to About.com on Urban Le...