Skip to main content

Beg For Mercy Sunday

            
I hope everyone enjoyed this weeks picks! I have decided to make Sunday in to one the most scariest to me reviews.

The first one that I bring to you is bad girls don’t die ,,

                                                
Just take a moment and look at the cover. For one it is frightening !! If I was to walk in to my kids room and see that I think I would shit myself! Katie Alender Great cover girl I definitely have to give you 5 stars for the cover alone!

                                    Review :

Alexis’s Little sister becomes obsessed with an antique doll , She really didn’t think much about it . She thought her sister was a weird kid anyway!



Alexis is considered weird, too, by the kids in her high school, by her parents, even by her own Goth friends. Things get weirder, though, when the old house they live in starts changing. Doors open and close by themselves; water boils on the unlit stove; and an unplugged air conditioner turns the house cold enough to see their breath in. Kasey is changing, too. Her blue eyes go green and she speaks in old-fashioned language, then forgets chunks of time.

Most disturbing of all is the dangerous new chip on Kasey's shoulder. The formerly gentle, doll-loving child is gone, and the new Kasey is angry. Alexis is the only one who can stop her sister — but what if that green-eyed girl isn't even Kasey anymore?


NEXT…..

Swoon By Nina Malkin



Torn from her native New York City and dumped in the land of cookie-cutter preps, Candice is resigned to accept her posh, dull fate. Nothing ever happens in Swoon, Connecticut...until Dice's perfect, privileged cousin Penelope nearly dies in a fall from an old tree, and her spirit intertwines with that of a ghost.

His name?

Sinclair Youngblood Powers.

His mission?

Revenge.

And while Pen is oblivious to the possession, Dice is all too aware of Sin.

She's intensely drawn to him -- but not at all crazy about the havoc he's wreaking. Determined to exorcise the demon, Dice accidentally sets Sin loose, gives him flesh, makes him formidable. Now she must destroy an even more potent -- and irresistible -- adversary, before the whole town succumbs to Sin's will. Only trouble is, she's in love with him.

What do you do when the boy of your dreams is too bad to be true?



Next………………………..Fate Fixed (Erris Coven Bk.1)

By Bonnie Erina Wheeler



When Lexis's Andersons mother announces she is marrying a Romanian immigrant,
Lexie willingly leaves behind her busy life in Connecticut for her penance in “The Moose Capital of the World.
” Small town living is strange enough, now Lexie must cope with her overbearing stepfamily monitoring her every move.
They disappear into the woods at night and keep a strange secret locked in their shed.
Her once calm mother is now having violent outbursts and Lexis's little sister is hearing sinister sounds coming from the forest behind their new home.
Lexis's biggest surprise comes when she discovers the boy she has been dreaming about since her accident is living in Maine. Despite Torin’s questionable reputation, Lexie cannot resist the physical and emotional attraction pulsating between them.
Animals and people in town are turning up dead and Lexie learns the strange new world she lives in has real life monsters. Just when she decides she wants to be with Torin forever, she must fight to protect her mother and sister from being harmed a formidable evil


  Lady Journal 
Signing Off Have a Great Sunday

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Febuary Giveaway

If anyone is interested in my giveaway please follow this link. You can win a 20.00 Giftcard to your choice . Amazon or Barnes and Noble. <a id="rc-9f8d1d11" class="rafl" href=" http://www.rafflecopter.com/rafl/display/9f8d1d11/ " rel="nofollow">a Rafflecopter giveaway</a> <script src="//d12vno17mo87cx.cloudfront.net/embed/rafl/cptr.js"></script>

Hump Day Review

                     Hump Day Review                        Brought to you by Lady Zombie                                                                 Friday the 13Th is coming.. . . . . .  Friday the 13th unlucky day for some ,that's what they say. Incredibly, they found that in the region sampled, while consistently fewer people chose to drive their cars on Friday the 13th, the number of hospital admissions due to vehicular accidents was significantly higher than on "normal" Fridays. Their conclusion:   The risk of hospital admission as a result of a transport accident may be increased by as much as 52 percent. Staying at home is recommended." According to About.com on Urban Le...

Sin’day Night Blood Fest Review

Can I just start off tonight's blog with OMG I am loving the weather out here! I mean you can really start to feel the spring outside! I spent the whole weekend just weeding my plants and planting. Ok enough already about my nerdy life. Let's get it on with some hot ass titles that I found this weekend! OK Kindle lovers here is a title that I happen to come across for only 99 cents.                                                                                                         ...