Skip to main content

E-books Part 2


                                                            




Amazon has an awesome section of E-books. As you know on my every day searching for you . Of great Paranormal love stories . I did come across a couple that I missed yesterday , so here is a part 2 of my blog from yesterday!  My First novel I bring is.......
                                              ~BOUND BK.1~
16 year old Arelia lives in New Orleans , where the music is load , Voodoo queens inhabit every street corner! Plus there is the spirit world where the ghosts are alive and well! All Arelia wants to do is help her  Grand-mere Bea pay bills and go to school. When her Bestie convinces her to start working at Dark wood  plantation . She begins to notice somethings about this place, when strange things start to happen. Not to mention the cute guy named Lucas who's family owns the place ,starts to ask her for help....Soon the powers she has been in deniable about all her life come out to play . She discovers mysteries about herself she could never have imagined!
                                 Prides Run By: Cat Kalin 




  17 year old Pride is a Tracker-Werewolf! And she is hungry for blood. She was taught well to trick and lore you in. A real killing machine!! Sadly she has a master who keeps her trapped in a basement and he intends to breed her. She wants to get away and run. She dreams of freedom and living a normal life. Escaping from where she is seems next to impossible ,plus leaving always comes with a price of being disobedient!  




                                                                   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Febuary Giveaway

If anyone is interested in my giveaway please follow this link. You can win a 20.00 Giftcard to your choice . Amazon or Barnes and Noble. <a id="rc-9f8d1d11" class="rafl" href=" http://www.rafflecopter.com/rafl/display/9f8d1d11/ " rel="nofollow">a Rafflecopter giveaway</a> <script src="//d12vno17mo87cx.cloudfront.net/embed/rafl/cptr.js"></script>

Hump Day Review

                     Hump Day Review                        Brought to you by Lady Zombie                                                                 Friday the 13Th is coming.. . . . . .  Friday the 13th unlucky day for some ,that's what they say. Incredibly, they found that in the region sampled, while consistently fewer people chose to drive their cars on Friday the 13th, the number of hospital admissions due to vehicular accidents was significantly higher than on "normal" Fridays. Their conclusion:   The risk of hospital admission as a result of a transport accident may be increased by as much as 52 percent. Staying at home is recommended." According to About.com on Urban Le...

Sin’day Night Blood Fest Review

Can I just start off tonight's blog with OMG I am loving the weather out here! I mean you can really start to feel the spring outside! I spent the whole weekend just weeding my plants and planting. Ok enough already about my nerdy life. Let's get it on with some hot ass titles that I found this weekend! OK Kindle lovers here is a title that I happen to come across for only 99 cents.                                                                                                         ...