Skip to main content

Tuesday Pick

It's Tuesday everyone  ....almost to Humpday . Whats better then a really good Vamp Tale? I found a title that might intrist you .




                 Lover Avenged
This time I decided to list reviews from other reader's from other blog sites, thought that would be neat . Here is what they said...

Romance Junkies:
Blood Avenged is a well written tale of murder, betrayl and passion. The plot is wrought with twist and turns , and the passion is scorching hot! If your looking for Romance that scorches the page ,then this is it !

Romance Novel Junkies:
Bravo to the Author , Gabrielle Bisset on what was the most anticipated conclusion to a fascinating villain, and the beginning to what I can predict to be a great start to a series! In 'Vampire Dreams"though Vasilije was not the main character,he left a lasting impression that you were unable to get your head out of .As a result ,reading his story was exciting and it was everything I thought it would be!

UP NEXT........
I thought this was great!

                    The Real Were-wives OF VampireCounty
                                                                                                            

                    
Everyone have a Great Tuesday


                       

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Febuary Giveaway

If anyone is interested in my giveaway please follow this link. You can win a 20.00 Giftcard to your choice . Amazon or Barnes and Noble. <a id="rc-9f8d1d11" class="rafl" href=" http://www.rafflecopter.com/rafl/display/9f8d1d11/ " rel="nofollow">a Rafflecopter giveaway</a> <script src="//d12vno17mo87cx.cloudfront.net/embed/rafl/cptr.js"></script>

Hump Day Review

                     Hump Day Review                        Brought to you by Lady Zombie                                                                 Friday the 13Th is coming.. . . . . .  Friday the 13th unlucky day for some ,that's what they say. Incredibly, they found that in the region sampled, while consistently fewer people chose to drive their cars on Friday the 13th, the number of hospital admissions due to vehicular accidents was significantly higher than on "normal" Fridays. Their conclusion:   The risk of hospital admission as a result of a transport accident may be increased by as much as 52 percent. Staying at home is recommended." According to About.com on Urban Le...

Sin’day Night Blood Fest Review

Can I just start off tonight's blog with OMG I am loving the weather out here! I mean you can really start to feel the spring outside! I spent the whole weekend just weeding my plants and planting. Ok enough already about my nerdy life. Let's get it on with some hot ass titles that I found this weekend! OK Kindle lovers here is a title that I happen to come across for only 99 cents.                                                                                                         ...