Skip to main content

Lady Zombie Thirsty Thursday Review

How is my Zombie lovers out there tonight? One thing that does set me apart from my fellow blog friends is that I happen to like my posting my book posts at night! I kind of feel it goes with with my theme
Take a look at my babies ,there getting in the way of my monthly Story Siren Mailbox's pick.

Samantha(big Momma)


Sammy & Samantha

Laying all over my books so I could nt take the pic

Now he is on moms Nook

Sammy

1. The Immortal Rules ( Blood Of Eden bk.1) by Julie Kagawa
( I just cracked this bad boy open and WOW)

2. Anne Rice The Wolf Gift

(by the way ,yes I am going back on my first review on The Wolf Gift. Only because I

really think I need to reread it.

3.The Restorer by Amanda Stevens

4.13 Bullets by David wellington

5. Jennifer Weiner , Good In Bed



Tonight we are going to talk about David Wellington . I really feel this author doesn’t get the recognition he deserves. Seriously !!!

I just started 13 Bullets this week , but I have read his other titles that were Awesome. Such as Monster Island which is about zombies taking over. There are 3 in that series . Then I read Frostbite which is about werewolves ,in that series there are 2 . Another one that I love .



13 Bullets

                                                       
All the official reports say they are dead-extinct since the late ’80s, when a fed named Arkeley nailed the last vampire in a fight that nearly killed him. But the evidence proves otherwise.
When a state trooper named Caxton calls the FBI looking for help in the middle of the night, it is Arkeley who gets the assignment-who else? He’s been expecting such a call to come eventually. Sure, it has been years since any signs of an attack, but Arkeley knows what most people don’t: there is one left. In an abandoned asylum she is rotting, plotting, and biding her time in a way that only the undead can.
Caxton is out of her league on this case and more than a little afraid, but the fed made it plain that there is only one way out. But the worst thing is the feeling that the vampires want more than just her blood. They want her for a reason, one she can’t guess; a reason her sphinxlike partner knows but won’t say; a reason she has to find out-or die trying.
Now there are only 13 bullets between Caxton and Arkeley and the vampires. There are only 13 bullets between us, the living, and them, the damned.

Now here is a title that might be worth it to you .


Angelique


By Helen A Rosburg


With Ali DeGray
“Are you back, Angelique?”
He waits in his library, alone, drawing back curtains on memories of love so many years lost. Reports of dead men, bloodless, all eerily similar, tell Vincent the tale. Stalking in shadows, she seeks him.
Will she have him still?
Told first in Helen A Rosburg’s poem “Angelique,” the story of Angelique and Vincent’s undying love now comes to resplendent life in this novelette illustrated by Cherif Fortin and Lynn Sanders and offered in animated-book format. With its beautiful prose and breathtaking images, this instant classic vampire story will haunt and delight readers for eternity.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Febuary Giveaway

If anyone is interested in my giveaway please follow this link. You can win a 20.00 Giftcard to your choice . Amazon or Barnes and Noble. <a id="rc-9f8d1d11" class="rafl" href=" http://www.rafflecopter.com/rafl/display/9f8d1d11/ " rel="nofollow">a Rafflecopter giveaway</a> <script src="//d12vno17mo87cx.cloudfront.net/embed/rafl/cptr.js"></script>

Hump Day Review

                     Hump Day Review                        Brought to you by Lady Zombie                                                                 Friday the 13Th is coming.. . . . . .  Friday the 13th unlucky day for some ,that's what they say. Incredibly, they found that in the region sampled, while consistently fewer people chose to drive their cars on Friday the 13th, the number of hospital admissions due to vehicular accidents was significantly higher than on "normal" Fridays. Their conclusion:   The risk of hospital admission as a result of a transport accident may be increased by as much as 52 percent. Staying at home is recommended." According to About.com on Urban Le...

Extra Extra Read All About it

Wow man Millville Public Library is becoming a more modern and Happening spot . I can remember back when I was a young girl . I use to come down to South Jersey to visit my family. Millvile had dirt roads and was nothing but country. Now we have Authors coming to little South Jersey Public Library . We also now have a theater where famous people can come to perform .Now it may not be Singers I wanna see. But its a change , I will give credit where credit is due! Next month in November we will be having Author Kristen Battestella at the Library.        Kristin came out with The Series:  The Vampire Family   Antonio Welshire was sadistic even before Mestiphles turned him into a vampire. Over the centuries, the Welshire patriarch has had his favorites--his tormented wife Elizabeth and her exotic sister Ann, just to name a few. Victoria's whims rival that of her father's, but daughter Samantha spends the decades looking for an e...