Skip to main content

Fighting to Survive By Rhiannon Frater

                                                                   
Now I know for a fact that I have spoken to you guys about this amazing writer named Rhiannon Frater ! Oh course also about the As The World Dies Series too. 
When I read the first one called The First Days . I couldn't put this book down!! Action pack from the very first sentence to the last and I was just so happy to find a great zombie read.
Fight To Survive most definitively took off to where it left off . Same character's & more . 

                                     Monster Girl gives :    5 Stars 


 
Over View From Good Reads


  Picking up where The First Days ends, Fighting to Survive features the further zombie-killing, civilization-saving adventures of a pair of sexy, kick butt heroines and the men who love them. A hundred or so survivors of the zombie plague have found tenuous safety in the walled off center of a small Texas town. Now the hard work of survival begins—finding enough food; creating safe, weather-resistant shelter; establishing laws; and fighting off both the undead who want to eat them and the living bandits who want to rob and kill them.

Fighting to Survive won the Dead Letter Award for Best Novel from Mail Order Zombie. The first book in the As the World Dies trilogy, The First Days also won the Dead Letter Award and was named one of the Best Zombie Books of the Decade by the Harrisburg Book Examiner. Tor Books began bringing this series to a wider audience with the Spring 2011 publication of The First Days.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Febuary Giveaway

If anyone is interested in my giveaway please follow this link. You can win a 20.00 Giftcard to your choice . Amazon or Barnes and Noble. <a id="rc-9f8d1d11" class="rafl" href=" http://www.rafflecopter.com/rafl/display/9f8d1d11/ " rel="nofollow">a Rafflecopter giveaway</a> <script src="//d12vno17mo87cx.cloudfront.net/embed/rafl/cptr.js"></script>

Hump Day Review

                     Hump Day Review                        Brought to you by Lady Zombie                                                                 Friday the 13Th is coming.. . . . . .  Friday the 13th unlucky day for some ,that's what they say. Incredibly, they found that in the region sampled, while consistently fewer people chose to drive their cars on Friday the 13th, the number of hospital admissions due to vehicular accidents was significantly higher than on "normal" Fridays. Their conclusion:   The risk of hospital admission as a result of a transport accident may be increased by as much as 52 percent. Staying at home is recommended." According to About.com on Urban Le...

Extra Extra Read All About it

Wow man Millville Public Library is becoming a more modern and Happening spot . I can remember back when I was a young girl . I use to come down to South Jersey to visit my family. Millvile had dirt roads and was nothing but country. Now we have Authors coming to little South Jersey Public Library . We also now have a theater where famous people can come to perform .Now it may not be Singers I wanna see. But its a change , I will give credit where credit is due! Next month in November we will be having Author Kristen Battestella at the Library.        Kristin came out with The Series:  The Vampire Family   Antonio Welshire was sadistic even before Mestiphles turned him into a vampire. Over the centuries, the Welshire patriarch has had his favorites--his tormented wife Elizabeth and her exotic sister Ann, just to name a few. Victoria's whims rival that of her father's, but daughter Samantha spends the decades looking for an e...