Skip to main content

The Demonologist Review

Hello everyone it's been a bit since I been keeping up with my books -n- such! I just finished a Awesome Non-Fiction title. I know you'r thinking ,Non Fiction? Huh since when does Lady Zombie read those? Since there about the Paranormal , in this case I am all over those!
What does everyone believe in? We all have our own idea's and thoughts on Spirituality and the real Paranormal.
The life of Ed Warren and Lorraine Warren ,truly do have the life I always wanted to experience! Ed a Demonologist and Lorraine a Clairvoyance ..together they make a really interesting couple . Dont you think" ?
                         The Extraordinary Career of Ed & Lorraine Warren

                                                   
Most know of Lorraine from guest appearances on Paranormal State or The Haunting . She is very well known in the Paranormal world.  I have to tell you that my very own personal thoughts on it. I totally am a believer , I seen it for myself! Not demons (Good land man no) but spirits. This was one the most interesting books I ever read and will never forget.
                                             5 STARS

                                                   

Overview

If you think ghosts are only responsible for hauntings, think again. The Demonologist reveals the grave religious process behind supernatural events and how it can happen to you. Over twenty years in print, here is the original uncut version of this classic text. Illustrated with photographs of phenomena in progress, every sentence in the book is true. Used as a text in seminaries and classrooms, this is one book you can’t put down.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Febuary Giveaway

If anyone is interested in my giveaway please follow this link. You can win a 20.00 Giftcard to your choice . Amazon or Barnes and Noble. <a id="rc-9f8d1d11" class="rafl" href=" http://www.rafflecopter.com/rafl/display/9f8d1d11/ " rel="nofollow">a Rafflecopter giveaway</a> <script src="//d12vno17mo87cx.cloudfront.net/embed/rafl/cptr.js"></script>

Freakin Friday

                                                                                                    Freakin Friday Review                                       Descending son by Scott Sheaprd                     ...

Hump Day Review

                     Hump Day Review                        Brought to you by Lady Zombie                                                                 Friday the 13Th is coming.. . . . . .  Friday the 13th unlucky day for some ,that's what they say. Incredibly, they found that in the region sampled, while consistently fewer people chose to drive their cars on Friday the 13th, the number of hospital admissions due to vehicular accidents was significantly higher than on "normal" Fridays. Their conclusion:   The risk of hospital admission as a result of a transport accident may be increased by as much as 52 percent. Staying at home is recommended." According to About.com on Urban Le...