Skip to main content

Upcoming . . .

                                                           ATTENTION
Hey Blog Readers I want to let everyone know for those of you that follow me from Blogger.com . I will be leaving the website (Blogger.com). I just find that there is just to many technical issues for me. So in the end I am going to have to stick with WordPress.com. So please if you are a follower of mine, please follow my updates at Wordpress.com ladybookvoodoo.wordpress.com




                                              MY PARANORMAL NEWS:
Everyone that knows me is aware that I am a Paranormal Investigator. And in my spare time I study and research the paranormal. I mostly go to cemeteries and research the graves and the grounds. Take random pictures and EVPS. From time to time I'll get an apparition . Check out this one .

                            
   This picture was discovered after taking random of 100 shots this past weekend at our local cemetery. This place dates back to the early 1800's. I have not mastered the EVP thing just yet. Being that I am lacking one, I am currently forced to use my Droid. In this case it should be just as good. But the spirits just simply don't wanna talk . But obviously they do not have a problem showing themselves to me. Here is another . .

                                                     


Please feel free to discus this with me . The Spirit World exists and I can prove it .



                                                            Coming soon . . .
                                          Author Kenneth Harmon Interview
                                                                    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Febuary Giveaway

If anyone is interested in my giveaway please follow this link. You can win a 20.00 Giftcard to your choice . Amazon or Barnes and Noble. <a id="rc-9f8d1d11" class="rafl" href=" http://www.rafflecopter.com/rafl/display/9f8d1d11/ " rel="nofollow">a Rafflecopter giveaway</a> <script src="//d12vno17mo87cx.cloudfront.net/embed/rafl/cptr.js"></script>

Hump Day Review

                     Hump Day Review                        Brought to you by Lady Zombie                                                                 Friday the 13Th is coming.. . . . . .  Friday the 13th unlucky day for some ,that's what they say. Incredibly, they found that in the region sampled, while consistently fewer people chose to drive their cars on Friday the 13th, the number of hospital admissions due to vehicular accidents was significantly higher than on "normal" Fridays. Their conclusion:   The risk of hospital admission as a result of a transport accident may be increased by as much as 52 percent. Staying at home is recommended." According to About.com on Urban Le...

Sin’day Night Blood Fest Review

Can I just start off tonight's blog with OMG I am loving the weather out here! I mean you can really start to feel the spring outside! I spent the whole weekend just weeding my plants and planting. Ok enough already about my nerdy life. Let's get it on with some hot ass titles that I found this weekend! OK Kindle lovers here is a title that I happen to come across for only 99 cents.                                                                                                         ...