Skip to main content

Dark fever


Dark Fever series is another awesome series to read! MacKayla Lane’s life is  great until a tragedy happened in her family . She looses her only Sibling , her sister over sea's in Ireland while attending college. Mac's only goal is to get to the very bottom of what happened to her sister!
When she finally arrives in Ireland she realizes allot more about herself and her sister  then ever attended. More about her blood line and family . Along with an ancient secret with in the very blood the runs threw her very veins. When her sister is murdered, leaving a single clue to her death–a cryptic message on Mac’s cell phone.  On her missions to find her sisters Killer. She soon realizes that she herself has powers that she was not aware of possessing . Along with being a Fae (fairy) ...There is allot to Mac then she thought !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Febuary Giveaway

If anyone is interested in my giveaway please follow this link. You can win a 20.00 Giftcard to your choice . Amazon or Barnes and Noble. <a id="rc-9f8d1d11" class="rafl" href=" http://www.rafflecopter.com/rafl/display/9f8d1d11/ " rel="nofollow">a Rafflecopter giveaway</a> <script src="//d12vno17mo87cx.cloudfront.net/embed/rafl/cptr.js"></script>

Sundays Chill-ax's & Read a book day

                                                     Hello bloggers of the world !! I was doing my web surfing and was looking around for the a list of Paranormal or Horror novels. Like the best of kinda thing. One thing that I must confess to notice is and this even goes for my job at a Public Library . All reviews such as that are always non-fiction novels or novels such as James Patterson and Nora Roberts type of books! Well us Paranormal Novel readers need to come together and build one. Like for example the N.Y Times , they have a great list of novels such as Best Sellers for books like: The help and the Girl with the dragon tattoo. Please don't misunderstood what I am trying to express , they are GREAT books. But none of them are for me. I want a Paranormal Best sellers list!! Is that so much to ask for ? I will provide you with a l...

Extra Extra Read All About it

Wow man Millville Public Library is becoming a more modern and Happening spot . I can remember back when I was a young girl . I use to come down to South Jersey to visit my family. Millvile had dirt roads and was nothing but country. Now we have Authors coming to little South Jersey Public Library . We also now have a theater where famous people can come to perform .Now it may not be Singers I wanna see. But its a change , I will give credit where credit is due! Next month in November we will be having Author Kristen Battestella at the Library.        Kristin came out with The Series:  The Vampire Family   Antonio Welshire was sadistic even before Mestiphles turned him into a vampire. Over the centuries, the Welshire patriarch has had his favorites--his tormented wife Elizabeth and her exotic sister Ann, just to name a few. Victoria's whims rival that of her father's, but daughter Samantha spends the decades looking for an e...