Skip to main content
Let me start this off  by seriously telling you that this book is not for me. I didn't even get in to the 3rd chapter and knew this was weird . For one Stony is a boy zombie being raised by a living family .
He all of sudden began to grow at this rapid rate when he discovered another living boy that lived in there area. They became friends, but as I am reading on .I couldn't help but to keep thinking this other boy's mother knows of Stony. An yet is not to sure about him from the start. But babysits him later an allows the other kid to throw bow an arrows at him . They began to repair him like an old shoe , stitch the sucker up and send him on his way.lol Weird to me, I was hoping that he would become this monster an eat the family. Not at all, on the cover it says a different type of zombie. Well there not fibbing , a boring book , I mean I am falling asleep typing this. So this one gets a thumbs down from the Zombie Library Girl. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Febuary Giveaway

If anyone is interested in my giveaway please follow this link. You can win a 20.00 Giftcard to your choice . Amazon or Barnes and Noble. <a id="rc-9f8d1d11" class="rafl" href=" http://www.rafflecopter.com/rafl/display/9f8d1d11/ " rel="nofollow">a Rafflecopter giveaway</a> <script src="//d12vno17mo87cx.cloudfront.net/embed/rafl/cptr.js"></script>

Hump Day Review

                     Hump Day Review                        Brought to you by Lady Zombie                                                                 Friday the 13Th is coming.. . . . . .  Friday the 13th unlucky day for some ,that's what they say. Incredibly, they found that in the region sampled, while consistently fewer people chose to drive their cars on Friday the 13th, the number of hospital admissions due to vehicular accidents was significantly higher than on "normal" Fridays. Their conclusion:   The risk of hospital admission as a result of a transport accident may be increased by as much as 52 percent. Staying at home is recommended." According to About.com on Urban Le...

Freakin Friday

                                                                                                    Freakin Friday Review                                       Descending son by Scott Sheaprd                     ...