Skip to main content

(The Best out of the Zombie Series By David wellington)
Monster Island series : David Wellington
Monster Nation (Zombies, #2)
Monster Planet (Zombies, #3)

World War Z: An Oral History of the Zombie War : Max Brooks
The New Dead: A Zombie Anthology: Christopher Golden
The Zombie Survival Guide: Complete Protection From the Living Dead : Max Brooks
Pride and Prejudice and Zombies : Seth Grahame-Smith, Jane Austen
Zombie Spaceship Wasteland : Patton Oswalt
Zombie Blondes : Brian James
The Zombie Survival Guide: Recorded Attacks : Max Brooks, Ibraim Roberson
Brains: A Zombie Memoir :Robin Becker
My Zombie Valentine : Katie MacAlister
Noc Zombie :Brian Keene
My Life As a White Trash Zombie (White Trash Zombie, #1):Diana Rowland
Rise Again: A Zombie Thriller : Ben Tripp
Zombie Apocalypse!:Stephen Jones
The First Days (As The World Dies: A Zombie Trilogy #1): Rhiannon Frater
Zombie, Ohio:Scott Kenemore
Zombie : Mike Wilson-Reginato
The Zombie Autopsies: Secret Notebooks from the Apocalypse : Steven C. Schlozman
History Is Dead: A Zombie Anthology:Kim Paffenroth
I Fell in Love with a Zombie : Sean Kennedy
The Zombie Chronicles: James Melzer
A Zombie Apocalypse :Keith Adam Luethke
Zombie : Johnny Smith
Pet Sematary :Stephen King
I am Legend : Richard Matheson

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Febuary Giveaway

If anyone is interested in my giveaway please follow this link. You can win a 20.00 Giftcard to your choice . Amazon or Barnes and Noble. <a id="rc-9f8d1d11" class="rafl" href=" http://www.rafflecopter.com/rafl/display/9f8d1d11/ " rel="nofollow">a Rafflecopter giveaway</a> <script src="//d12vno17mo87cx.cloudfront.net/embed/rafl/cptr.js"></script>

Hump Day Review

                     Hump Day Review                        Brought to you by Lady Zombie                                                                 Friday the 13Th is coming.. . . . . .  Friday the 13th unlucky day for some ,that's what they say. Incredibly, they found that in the region sampled, while consistently fewer people chose to drive their cars on Friday the 13th, the number of hospital admissions due to vehicular accidents was significantly higher than on "normal" Fridays. Their conclusion:   The risk of hospital admission as a result of a transport accident may be increased by as much as 52 percent. Staying at home is recommended." According to About.com on Urban Le...

Sin’day Night Blood Fest Review

Can I just start off tonight's blog with OMG I am loving the weather out here! I mean you can really start to feel the spring outside! I spent the whole weekend just weeding my plants and planting. Ok enough already about my nerdy life. Let's get it on with some hot ass titles that I found this weekend! OK Kindle lovers here is a title that I happen to come across for only 99 cents.                                                                                                         ...