Skip to main content

Dark World :Zak Bagans

                                                                 


Zak Bagans came out with a novel called Dark World. I believe it to based on his theories on the supernatural  and experience's that happened in his life. As a child and such. Before I bought the novel for my nook ,I downloaded a sample on Barnes and Noble this is the beauty of having a nook and a Barnes and Noble account. Zak has a pretty awesome personality that's what attracted me the most on the show. He gives it a comical affect along with his partners ,Nick , Aron. The show is on all weekend long on the Travel channel.
He also started another show called the Paranormal Challenge . With this show Zak would have other Ghost hunter teams come in and investigate other popular haunted places. Personally I didn't care for that show to much. To me it was OK,but bored me a little. 
Dark World: Into the Shadows with the Lead Investigator of the Ghost Adventures Crew by Zak Bagans: NOOK Book Cover
Well now that I have the novel , I will give it a shot and let you know Zombie Girls thoughts!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Febuary Giveaway

If anyone is interested in my giveaway please follow this link. You can win a 20.00 Giftcard to your choice . Amazon or Barnes and Noble. <a id="rc-9f8d1d11" class="rafl" href=" http://www.rafflecopter.com/rafl/display/9f8d1d11/ " rel="nofollow">a Rafflecopter giveaway</a> <script src="//d12vno17mo87cx.cloudfront.net/embed/rafl/cptr.js"></script>

Hump Day Review

                     Hump Day Review                        Brought to you by Lady Zombie                                                                 Friday the 13Th is coming.. . . . . .  Friday the 13th unlucky day for some ,that's what they say. Incredibly, they found that in the region sampled, while consistently fewer people chose to drive their cars on Friday the 13th, the number of hospital admissions due to vehicular accidents was significantly higher than on "normal" Fridays. Their conclusion:   The risk of hospital admission as a result of a transport accident may be increased by as much as 52 percent. Staying at home is recommended." According to About.com on Urban Le...

Sin’day Night Blood Fest Review

Can I just start off tonight's blog with OMG I am loving the weather out here! I mean you can really start to feel the spring outside! I spent the whole weekend just weeding my plants and planting. Ok enough already about my nerdy life. Let's get it on with some hot ass titles that I found this weekend! OK Kindle lovers here is a title that I happen to come across for only 99 cents.                                                                                                         ...