Skip to main content

Book Chic City Challenge

                                   Book Chic City Challenge for 2012 


Every year  I always try to challenge myself to some type of reading challenge for my self. Book chic city always has something for everyone! There are 4 levels to choose from .  The timeline is from Jan. 2012-Dec 2012. 
One Chomp: Read 6 zombie books
Two Chomp: Read 12 Zombie books 
Three Chomp: Read 18 Zombie books
Four Chomp: Read 24 Zombie books 
What will I decide ...hmmm ..will you join along with us?? And what will you decide?  
 http://www.bookchickcity.com/2011/12/sign-up-zombie-challenge-2012.html




Zombie girls/Lady Journal book of the week : 


Blood Rites By : Quinn Loftis

                                                         



Best Book Ever!
Great Addition to My Library
Ok
Needs Work
Fail
Free rater by ParajunkeeDesign

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Febuary Giveaway

If anyone is interested in my giveaway please follow this link. You can win a 20.00 Giftcard to your choice . Amazon or Barnes and Noble. <a id="rc-9f8d1d11" class="rafl" href=" http://www.rafflecopter.com/rafl/display/9f8d1d11/ " rel="nofollow">a Rafflecopter giveaway</a> <script src="//d12vno17mo87cx.cloudfront.net/embed/rafl/cptr.js"></script>

Hump Day Review

                     Hump Day Review                        Brought to you by Lady Zombie                                                                 Friday the 13Th is coming.. . . . . .  Friday the 13th unlucky day for some ,that's what they say. Incredibly, they found that in the region sampled, while consistently fewer people chose to drive their cars on Friday the 13th, the number of hospital admissions due to vehicular accidents was significantly higher than on "normal" Fridays. Their conclusion:   The risk of hospital admission as a result of a transport accident may be increased by as much as 52 percent. Staying at home is recommended." According to About.com on Urban Le...

Sin’day Night Blood Fest Review

Can I just start off tonight's blog with OMG I am loving the weather out here! I mean you can really start to feel the spring outside! I spent the whole weekend just weeding my plants and planting. Ok enough already about my nerdy life. Let's get it on with some hot ass titles that I found this weekend! OK Kindle lovers here is a title that I happen to come across for only 99 cents.                                                                                                         ...