Skip to main content

Lara Adrian Virtual Book Signing

                                 


First off I can not believe that's it almost Christmas time. I was checking books out today to patrons and there receipts would say 01/05/2012! Really is it almost 2012 already? Where did the time all go?! I haven't even began to start the holiday season . But that's me waiting till the stores are jammed pack ,elbow to elbow of people. So Happy Holiday Season To All ! Now I was doing my daily research on my wonderful authors and novels , and so I came across an email form the Lara Adrian website . It Say's a Virtual Signing at www.LaraAdrian.com for Darker After Midnight . For those of you who participated in the Virtual Signing for Taken By Midnight last year, you know how this works. For everyone else, please read on for details on how you can get a personalized, autographed hardcover copy of Chase's book--signed by me and mailed out to you on the U.S. release date, January 24, 2012.
Orders will be accepted only through the Virtual Signing page at www.LaraAdrian.com. The price of the book is discounted from $24.00 to $18.95 USD (plus shipping) and each order includes the following bonus items: set of series bookmarks, logo pen and koozie. All orders must be received by Thursday, January 5, 2012 at 11:59pm Eastern Standard Time. Orders can only be accepted online, payable via credit card; all transactions will be handled by PayPal (you do NOT need a PayPal account in order to purchase) and the order form located on Lara's website. Although you are purchasing your book(s) in advance, they will not ship out until Tuesday, January 24, 2012. This Virtual Signing is open to both U.S. and international orders, except where prohibited by law.
Please Note: This Virtual Signing event is limited to the first 700 orders, and there is a 2 book order maximum per person. Once the 700 limit is reached, the system will automatically stop accepting new orders. If you enter your purchase information and get a receipt for your order, you're in!
For a complete list of ordering guidelines and to place your order, please visit http://www.laraadrian.com/. And if you have any questions at all, please feel free to contact them at assistant@LaraAdrian.com.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Febuary Giveaway

If anyone is interested in my giveaway please follow this link. You can win a 20.00 Giftcard to your choice . Amazon or Barnes and Noble. <a id="rc-9f8d1d11" class="rafl" href=" http://www.rafflecopter.com/rafl/display/9f8d1d11/ " rel="nofollow">a Rafflecopter giveaway</a> <script src="//d12vno17mo87cx.cloudfront.net/embed/rafl/cptr.js"></script>

Hump Day Review

                     Hump Day Review                        Brought to you by Lady Zombie                                                                 Friday the 13Th is coming.. . . . . .  Friday the 13th unlucky day for some ,that's what they say. Incredibly, they found that in the region sampled, while consistently fewer people chose to drive their cars on Friday the 13th, the number of hospital admissions due to vehicular accidents was significantly higher than on "normal" Fridays. Their conclusion:   The risk of hospital admission as a result of a transport accident may be increased by as much as 52 percent. Staying at home is recommended." According to About.com on Urban Le...

Sin’day Night Blood Fest Review

Can I just start off tonight's blog with OMG I am loving the weather out here! I mean you can really start to feel the spring outside! I spent the whole weekend just weeding my plants and planting. Ok enough already about my nerdy life. Let's get it on with some hot ass titles that I found this weekend! OK Kindle lovers here is a title that I happen to come across for only 99 cents.                                                                                                         ...