Skip to main content

New Release December



Finally something on the different side. I mean I really never can get enough of vampires, zombies and witches etc. But being the true horror fan that I am, time and time again we need a change. Its like eating the same breakfast everyday! All seriousness I am super siked about this one! Take a peak at the preview that I provided for you bellow.

OVERVIEW:

Some doors are better left unopened.
Join teenager Rebecca 'Becka' Williams, her brother, Scott, and friend Ryan Riordan as they head for mind-bending clashes between the forces of darkness and the power of God.

The Dark Power Collection brings together three fast-paced novels of the supernatural by bestselling author Bill Myers.

The Society When is a game more than just a game? When it's a Ouija board in the hands of a group of students who use it as part of their occult rituals---and who view Rebecca and Scott as a threat to their power. A showdown is imminent.

The Decieved Hypnotized by a speaker on reincarnation, Becka is caught up in experiences so eerie and powerful that they nearly strangle her faith and destroy her life.

The Spell Bent on getting revenge on Becka for her interference, the Society begins a scare campaign complete with spells and curses. But the campaign quickly gets out of hand. Only one thing can save Becka---something she must discover on her own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Febuary Giveaway

If anyone is interested in my giveaway please follow this link. You can win a 20.00 Giftcard to your choice . Amazon or Barnes and Noble. <a id="rc-9f8d1d11" class="rafl" href=" http://www.rafflecopter.com/rafl/display/9f8d1d11/ " rel="nofollow">a Rafflecopter giveaway</a> <script src="//d12vno17mo87cx.cloudfront.net/embed/rafl/cptr.js"></script>

Hump Day Review

                     Hump Day Review                        Brought to you by Lady Zombie                                                                 Friday the 13Th is coming.. . . . . .  Friday the 13th unlucky day for some ,that's what they say. Incredibly, they found that in the region sampled, while consistently fewer people chose to drive their cars on Friday the 13th, the number of hospital admissions due to vehicular accidents was significantly higher than on "normal" Fridays. Their conclusion:   The risk of hospital admission as a result of a transport accident may be increased by as much as 52 percent. Staying at home is recommended." According to About.com on Urban Le...

Sin’day Night Blood Fest Review

Can I just start off tonight's blog with OMG I am loving the weather out here! I mean you can really start to feel the spring outside! I spent the whole weekend just weeding my plants and planting. Ok enough already about my nerdy life. Let's get it on with some hot ass titles that I found this weekend! OK Kindle lovers here is a title that I happen to come across for only 99 cents.                                                                                                         ...