Skip to main content

Paranormal Romantically involved with Werewolves!

I know being a woman we crave to read something that will bring romance to the imagination. Almost like we picture to be the girl in the novel ,the damsel in distress per-say .
I wonder if it means we lack romance from our partner's or not,to each their own! (Gentleman don't hate me if your girls punch after reading this!)
But in my case that just might be so. So I decided to do some digging research for my fellow follower's and seek you a fantastic tale on paranormal romance. I am not to sure what it is , is it that manly idea of a strong broad chest & dark hair and eyes kind of guy? Is that mystery in a man in that type of position in a novel. Like the sexy character in True blood named Alcide...Ladies am I lying ? For those of you chosen few, that have not seen the HBO Series!(Wake up and catch up!) I gathered up a pic and you decide for yourself.
Hmmmm...... So here is also a couple of novels that might intriguing to you .

Wolf Mates :Karilyn Bentley

Her Chosen Wolf by:Renee Michaels


Yours and Mine :by Kinsey W. Holley (Goodreads Author)

by Kate Steele

By H.T Night


This one caught my eye and even though we have the Twilight series. This one seemed intriguing to me. Vampires VS.Werewolves.


byTrinity Blacio,Kate Early,Azura Ice,Lori Perkins (Editor)



byTrinity Blacio




(Just keep in mind some of these titles I found at Barnes and Noble.com & they are E Books.
Enjoy ~


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Febuary Giveaway

If anyone is interested in my giveaway please follow this link. You can win a 20.00 Giftcard to your choice . Amazon or Barnes and Noble. <a id="rc-9f8d1d11" class="rafl" href=" http://www.rafflecopter.com/rafl/display/9f8d1d11/ " rel="nofollow">a Rafflecopter giveaway</a> <script src="//d12vno17mo87cx.cloudfront.net/embed/rafl/cptr.js"></script>

Hump Day Review

                     Hump Day Review                        Brought to you by Lady Zombie                                                                 Friday the 13Th is coming.. . . . . .  Friday the 13th unlucky day for some ,that's what they say. Incredibly, they found that in the region sampled, while consistently fewer people chose to drive their cars on Friday the 13th, the number of hospital admissions due to vehicular accidents was significantly higher than on "normal" Fridays. Their conclusion:   The risk of hospital admission as a result of a transport accident may be increased by as much as 52 percent. Staying at home is recommended." According to About.com on Urban Le...

Sin’day Night Blood Fest Review

Can I just start off tonight's blog with OMG I am loving the weather out here! I mean you can really start to feel the spring outside! I spent the whole weekend just weeding my plants and planting. Ok enough already about my nerdy life. Let's get it on with some hot ass titles that I found this weekend! OK Kindle lovers here is a title that I happen to come across for only 99 cents.                                                                                                         ...