Skip to main content

Crazy Love

This is a book out of my normal character as far as to what I usually post about! But I thought to my self as a female , as a woman who has been in the shoes of one who has been abused I owe this review to all of you!
                                              Crazy Love  :  By Leslie Morgan Steiner
                                                  
                                                          

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Febuary Giveaway

If anyone is interested in my giveaway please follow this link. You can win a 20.00 Giftcard to your choice . Amazon or Barnes and Noble. <a id="rc-9f8d1d11" class="rafl" href=" http://www.rafflecopter.com/rafl/display/9f8d1d11/ " rel="nofollow">a Rafflecopter giveaway</a> <script src="//d12vno17mo87cx.cloudfront.net/embed/rafl/cptr.js"></script>

Freakin Friday

                                                                                                    Freakin Friday Review                                       Descending son by Scott Sheaprd                     ...

Sin’day Night Blood Fest Review

Can I just start off tonight's blog with OMG I am loving the weather out here! I mean you can really start to feel the spring outside! I spent the whole weekend just weeding my plants and planting. Ok enough already about my nerdy life. Let's get it on with some hot ass titles that I found this weekend! OK Kindle lovers here is a title that I happen to come across for only 99 cents.                                                                                                         ...