Skip to main content

The Forest Of Hands & Teeth By Carrie Ryan

         The Forest OF Hands & Teeth Review : Carrie Ryan
This review that I am giving on this title is on the old side. But I quickly realized that I have not given one yet. Or if I did for some strange reason I can not place it! This book to me was so good it deserves another review anyhow!
                     

When this novel came out she is this hot new author. Who has come out with this awesome novel? I am really surprised that no one ever thought of this story line prior!! She is a genius for it! You know most zombie novels or movies that came out are mostly the same. There is something that causes people to turn. It’s always in some suburban neighborhood. Brain’s, Brain’s we want brains! (Lol )
In this magnificent story of a lonely girl named Mary who has always dreamed about seeing the ocean. See Mary’s world is not like our world! She lives in a forest in a gated community. When I tell you that it is a gated community? I’m saying this gated community is a little village in the center of the forest. It has this metal gate all around it for protection! You might think, Protection? Yes from the wanderers that wander around the forest! By the way these wander’s there zombies!  



                          

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Febuary Giveaway

If anyone is interested in my giveaway please follow this link. You can win a 20.00 Giftcard to your choice . Amazon or Barnes and Noble. <a id="rc-9f8d1d11" class="rafl" href=" http://www.rafflecopter.com/rafl/display/9f8d1d11/ " rel="nofollow">a Rafflecopter giveaway</a> <script src="//d12vno17mo87cx.cloudfront.net/embed/rafl/cptr.js"></script>

Hump Day Review

                     Hump Day Review                        Brought to you by Lady Zombie                                                                 Friday the 13Th is coming.. . . . . .  Friday the 13th unlucky day for some ,that's what they say. Incredibly, they found that in the region sampled, while consistently fewer people chose to drive their cars on Friday the 13th, the number of hospital admissions due to vehicular accidents was significantly higher than on "normal" Fridays. Their conclusion:   The risk of hospital admission as a result of a transport accident may be increased by as much as 52 percent. Staying at home is recommended." According to About.com on Urban Le...

Sin’day Night Blood Fest Review

Can I just start off tonight's blog with OMG I am loving the weather out here! I mean you can really start to feel the spring outside! I spent the whole weekend just weeding my plants and planting. Ok enough already about my nerdy life. Let's get it on with some hot ass titles that I found this weekend! OK Kindle lovers here is a title that I happen to come across for only 99 cents.                                                                                                         ...