Skip to main content

Sundays Chill-ax's & Read a book day

                                                     Hello bloggers of the world !!
I was doing my web surfing and was looking around for the a list of Paranormal or Horror novels. Like the best of kinda thing. One thing that I must confess to notice is and this even goes for my job at a Public Library . All reviews such as that are always non-fiction novels or novels such as James Patterson and Nora Roberts type of books! Well us Paranormal Novel readers need to come together and build one. Like for example the N.Y Times , they have a great list of novels such as Best Sellers for books like: The help and the Girl with the dragon tattoo. Please don't misunderstood what I am trying to express , they are GREAT books. But none of them are for me. I want a Paranormal Best sellers list!! Is that so much to ask for ? I will provide you with a link so you can look. In case you never did, http://www.nytimes.com/best-sellers-books/overview.html

Number 12 on the Best Sellers list for the NY Times

 Copper Beach By Jane Ann Kentz             (The Dark Legacy Series)                              

Copper Beach is not your typical Paranormal Romance .  Abby wants to unlock a Paranormal Secret . But she begins to become blackmailed and need'd help. That's when she hires a Paranormal investigator by the name of  Sam Coppersmith . They need to track down this blackmailer so they may track down The Key ( an ancient text)
When dead bodies start to show up , he becomes worried about protecting Abby. Especially being he now has feelings for the girl! I am looking foreword to finishing this and starting  this series!

Comments

  1. Just stopping in to see if you're still doing the Winter's Respite read-a-thon this week. If so, please be sure to sign in at the starting line when you start reading. The post will be up at midnight tonight (Monday, 1/23 at 12:00am CST U.S. time). Hope you're still with us. =O)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Lady Voodoo Thanks you for your thoughts.

Popular posts from this blog

Febuary Giveaway

If anyone is interested in my giveaway please follow this link. You can win a 20.00 Giftcard to your choice . Amazon or Barnes and Noble. <a id="rc-9f8d1d11" class="rafl" href=" http://www.rafflecopter.com/rafl/display/9f8d1d11/ " rel="nofollow">a Rafflecopter giveaway</a> <script src="//d12vno17mo87cx.cloudfront.net/embed/rafl/cptr.js"></script>

Extra Extra Read All About it

Wow man Millville Public Library is becoming a more modern and Happening spot . I can remember back when I was a young girl . I use to come down to South Jersey to visit my family. Millvile had dirt roads and was nothing but country. Now we have Authors coming to little South Jersey Public Library . We also now have a theater where famous people can come to perform .Now it may not be Singers I wanna see. But its a change , I will give credit where credit is due! Next month in November we will be having Author Kristen Battestella at the Library.        Kristin came out with The Series:  The Vampire Family   Antonio Welshire was sadistic even before Mestiphles turned him into a vampire. Over the centuries, the Welshire patriarch has had his favorites--his tormented wife Elizabeth and her exotic sister Ann, just to name a few. Victoria's whims rival that of her father's, but daughter Samantha spends the decades looking for an e...