Skip to main content
This weeks I have covered something a little bit on the different side for me. I usually just post about Paranormal Novels . If its straight horror to a Paranormal Romance.
I have decided that being a mother myself why not suggest something for the kiddies. So along my web search that I prepare all week long for my followers I found this wonderful title , a tittle that is so old . But yet still sends the message of a great magical  story to told. I bring to you ....              

                                                     Once Upon A Time
                      : By Brothers Grimm & Kevin Tong 
                     
            Beautifully illustrated book of 30 Titles,
            From Snow white..
                 *Hansel & Grethal 
                 *Cinderella 
                * The Frog and The Prince
                * Rumpelstiltskin 
                 * The Bremen Towns Musicians 
                 * The Elves
                 * Little Red Cap
                 * The Fisherman and his wife
                 * Tom Thumb
                 * Sleeping Beauty 
                 & Rapunzel Rapunzel let down your hair!  
Today I am going to post about novel .That I find to be written about a fascinating topic (The After Life)
Life after death , how many of you have thought about it at one point in time in your life? I know that I certainly have! Another question who has heard of the author Raymond Moody? He has written so many books on this subject and also had done over100 clinical tests on people. Who have experienced the afterlife. 





         
If you do not mind take a survey for me. 
http://ladyjournal.polldaddy.com/s/new-survey




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Febuary Giveaway

If anyone is interested in my giveaway please follow this link. You can win a 20.00 Giftcard to your choice . Amazon or Barnes and Noble. <a id="rc-9f8d1d11" class="rafl" href=" http://www.rafflecopter.com/rafl/display/9f8d1d11/ " rel="nofollow">a Rafflecopter giveaway</a> <script src="//d12vno17mo87cx.cloudfront.net/embed/rafl/cptr.js"></script>

Hump Day Review

                     Hump Day Review                        Brought to you by Lady Zombie                                                                 Friday the 13Th is coming.. . . . . .  Friday the 13th unlucky day for some ,that's what they say. Incredibly, they found that in the region sampled, while consistently fewer people chose to drive their cars on Friday the 13th, the number of hospital admissions due to vehicular accidents was significantly higher than on "normal" Fridays. Their conclusion:   The risk of hospital admission as a result of a transport accident may be increased by as much as 52 percent. Staying at home is recommended." According to About.com on Urban Le...

Freakin Friday

                                                                                                    Freakin Friday Review                                       Descending son by Scott Sheaprd                     ...