Skip to main content

Zombie Girl Saturday Morning Review

Good morning on an early Saturday morning my blog family! Get your big cup of Java and read what I brought to you !                                                            



Here is a title that is not published yet. This one seems FACSINATING!

                                                       Black Birds by Chuck wedding

                                                

                              When ever death calls she always seem to know about it.

                                        Miriam Black will know when you will die.                            



     Miriam is about to meet a truck driver who gives her a lift somewhere. The problem with this is , she see’s his death and in this vision she hears him call her for help! Miriam is growing tired of predicting and saving lives! She has seen everything from cancer to suicide.  But she can not turn her back on him because she will be next……..

This meaty piece of fiction is a story about fate , and just sometimes if you try hard enough you might change it !



 

      Next one is a Kindle book , 

                                                    Rook by Cristyn West

                        

 Another Apocalyptic Thriller …. Real page turner!!! One thing I feel that I should mention for those of you that have a kindle. If you are a Prime member at Amazon then you can rent this for ……drum roll please…For Free.

Amazon says”

Praise for Rook: Let's Avoid the Apocalypse, People...


"Wow. Can you say page turner, roller coaster ride, and great characters three times fast? Rook grabs hold of you from the first scene in a torchlight cave and doesn't let go until the last word. Amazing."


Your Need To Read



                                                                           

Patricia Briggs has another die to be coming out in March .

                                                        FAIR GAME

                                              
                                                         
                                                      

                                                               COMING SOON ………….





Lauren Kate has another upcoming novel coming out this week.

                                        Fallen in love : A Novel in Stories



                           

Coming Soon…01/24/2012

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Febuary Giveaway

If anyone is interested in my giveaway please follow this link. You can win a 20.00 Giftcard to your choice . Amazon or Barnes and Noble. <a id="rc-9f8d1d11" class="rafl" href=" http://www.rafflecopter.com/rafl/display/9f8d1d11/ " rel="nofollow">a Rafflecopter giveaway</a> <script src="//d12vno17mo87cx.cloudfront.net/embed/rafl/cptr.js"></script>

Hump Day Review

                     Hump Day Review                        Brought to you by Lady Zombie                                                                 Friday the 13Th is coming.. . . . . .  Friday the 13th unlucky day for some ,that's what they say. Incredibly, they found that in the region sampled, while consistently fewer people chose to drive their cars on Friday the 13th, the number of hospital admissions due to vehicular accidents was significantly higher than on "normal" Fridays. Their conclusion:   The risk of hospital admission as a result of a transport accident may be increased by as much as 52 percent. Staying at home is recommended." According to About.com on Urban Le...

Sin’day Night Blood Fest Review

Can I just start off tonight's blog with OMG I am loving the weather out here! I mean you can really start to feel the spring outside! I spent the whole weekend just weeding my plants and planting. Ok enough already about my nerdy life. Let's get it on with some hot ass titles that I found this weekend! OK Kindle lovers here is a title that I happen to come across for only 99 cents.                                                                                                         ...