Skip to main content

Dead Toss Waves Review

I just finished The Dead-Toss Waves it was AWESOME! Now if you haven't had the pleasure to read Carrie Ryans first book to this series. Which is the Forest of Hands and Teeth , read that first! This one is the 2nd in the series.  The main character Gabry live in a town that is off the beach . That is fully protected by not the police or army as you and I know it. But by Recruiter's, A.K.A Milita ..maybe short for Military???Which are very much like them. This is their version of an army after the great fall of the return ( Zombies) scary world to live in. Don't go past the beach over the fence in to the forest. For it would mean breaking the law in Vista . It could mean allot of different things ,something so severe could be as your punishment like being cast out of Vista to fend for yourself with the Mudo ,Unconsecrated ,( Zombies) .
Well in Gabys case her and a group of friends decide to wonder one night that turns in to a deadly evening . So deadly that only a few returned . But Gabry was able to get away before the rest. So now she must watch as all her friends be punished. Amoung theses friends is her best friend Cira and her brother Catcher in which Gaby feels strongly for. This is great story of pure terror and love . When I was reading this I was full of so many different emotions going , that I couldn't put it down!!
                                        

This is a glimpse of the first one (the forest of Hands and teeth)

Next year the movie will be out . I am so excited about it that I already picked my version of some of the characters.

 Mary ( I know I know she was in Twilight But she is perfect for the role!)
                                                      
                                                (Gabry)
                                                                             Catcher
                                                            The Dead Toss Waves
                                                           
                                                                                      


                                                        Cira
   Cira her character is kind of what I pictured to be a tuff Blondie . What a better girl to pick!

Last I pick Elia's character .....
If anyone is reading this like me ,I would love to here what you think?            

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Febuary Giveaway

If anyone is interested in my giveaway please follow this link. You can win a 20.00 Giftcard to your choice . Amazon or Barnes and Noble. <a id="rc-9f8d1d11" class="rafl" href=" http://www.rafflecopter.com/rafl/display/9f8d1d11/ " rel="nofollow">a Rafflecopter giveaway</a> <script src="//d12vno17mo87cx.cloudfront.net/embed/rafl/cptr.js"></script>

Hump Day Review

                     Hump Day Review                        Brought to you by Lady Zombie                                                                 Friday the 13Th is coming.. . . . . .  Friday the 13th unlucky day for some ,that's what they say. Incredibly, they found that in the region sampled, while consistently fewer people chose to drive their cars on Friday the 13th, the number of hospital admissions due to vehicular accidents was significantly higher than on "normal" Fridays. Their conclusion:   The risk of hospital admission as a result of a transport accident may be increased by as much as 52 percent. Staying at home is recommended." According to About.com on Urban Le...

Sin’day Night Blood Fest Review

Can I just start off tonight's blog with OMG I am loving the weather out here! I mean you can really start to feel the spring outside! I spent the whole weekend just weeding my plants and planting. Ok enough already about my nerdy life. Let's get it on with some hot ass titles that I found this weekend! OK Kindle lovers here is a title that I happen to come across for only 99 cents.                                                                                                         ...