Skip to main content

Tuesday Night Book News

Good Evening my blog friends.
 Tonight I bring to you a great list of books. From a wonderful book source that I use frequently. Goodreads
I love that place,I also use Shelfari from time to time. But G.R seem to be were its at.
For those of you that are not aware of with it. I'd have to say that I would be surprised if you havent used this great resource for books. It is a place were you can catalog your own selection of books. What your reading , what your going to be reading. Plus you can also review too. Love it ,along with cool groups that you can join and follow there suggestions and reviews. One that I follow is called Forthcoming and once in awhile they send me an email with a list of titles that I can add to my catalog if I'd like. So I have decided to share this list with you.
First is,

Eventide (Dark Ink Chronicles #3)


The Modern Fae's Guide to Surviving Humanity


                                                                   http://www.goodreads.com

Doubletake (Cal Leandros #7)

by 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Febuary Giveaway

If anyone is interested in my giveaway please follow this link. You can win a 20.00 Giftcard to your choice . Amazon or Barnes and Noble. <a id="rc-9f8d1d11" class="rafl" href=" http://www.rafflecopter.com/rafl/display/9f8d1d11/ " rel="nofollow">a Rafflecopter giveaway</a> <script src="//d12vno17mo87cx.cloudfront.net/embed/rafl/cptr.js"></script>

Hump Day Review

                     Hump Day Review                        Brought to you by Lady Zombie                                                                 Friday the 13Th is coming.. . . . . .  Friday the 13th unlucky day for some ,that's what they say. Incredibly, they found that in the region sampled, while consistently fewer people chose to drive their cars on Friday the 13th, the number of hospital admissions due to vehicular accidents was significantly higher than on "normal" Fridays. Their conclusion:   The risk of hospital admission as a result of a transport accident may be increased by as much as 52 percent. Staying at home is recommended." According to About.com on Urban Le...

Sin’day Night Blood Fest Review

Can I just start off tonight's blog with OMG I am loving the weather out here! I mean you can really start to feel the spring outside! I spent the whole weekend just weeding my plants and planting. Ok enough already about my nerdy life. Let's get it on with some hot ass titles that I found this weekend! OK Kindle lovers here is a title that I happen to come across for only 99 cents.                                                                                                         ...