Skip to main content

Manic Monday Author Review

          Lady Journal

        Manic Monday   Author Review




Happy Monday all to all of my blog friends, I have decided to get my ass back in gear with one my favorite things to do. Which is Reading and (writing) or Blogging about books? I hope your holiday weekend was Blissful and spent with those you love.
For me it was low key the kiddies were away with the Ex’s and so I was in the relax zone! Just so I may become prepared to do what I do best and that is discussing books. Author Lynda Hillburn caught my eye today along with her so many title that I yet to sink my brown eyes in to.

Personally I find her to be this person of interest she is actually interesting spirit.

Author BIO:   Lynda Hillburn
Lynda is an old soul; she speaks of in her website about being just that. She says, I sometimes feel as if I already lived several lifetimes in the years that I had inhabited this body! She said, I’ve been able to create outlets for all my varied interests & abilities. So far, I’ve been a rock-and-roll singer/musician, a typesetter/copy editor for many newspapers and magazines, a professional Tarot card reader, a licensed psychotherapist, a certified clinical hypnotherapist, a newspaper columnist, a university instructor, a workshop presenter and now a fiction writer.
Plus between all this she is also a mother. One of the most very important roles a woman has in her life.
She also spoke of a childhood of being able to spot the dead and having invisible friendships and having this great interest in the occult. So turning to Paranormal was definitely a no-brainer. Vampires being her favorite out the genre and characters of choice, she said there is just something so fascinating with those nightwalkers.

Lynda resides in the Colorado with her son.

  BOOKS:
 Undead in the city
 Diary of Narcissistic Bloodsucker


                                                         The Vampire Shrink

                      
               ( Amazon Book Description)
Publication Date: April 3, 2012
 Series: Kismet Knight, Ph.D., Vampire PsychologistA

Sizzling sexy urban fantasy sure to feed the hunger of ravenous, vampire-loving fans
Kismet Knight, a brainy Denver-based psychologist with a stalled career and a nonexistent love life, is about to have her world rocked. Not only does her newest patient, Midnight, long to become a vampire, but the teenager insists that a coven of the undead hangs out at a local goth club. The always-rational Kismet dismisses Midnight's claims as the delusions of an attention-starved girl--until bodies start turning up drained of blood and the hottest self-proclaimed vampire ever to walk the face of the earth enters her office.
 
What's real? What's not? As inexplicable events and romantic opportunities pile up, along with the corpses, Kismet finds herself in a whirlwind of passion, mystery, and danger. But this tough and funny heroine--who doesn't do damsel in distress--is about to turn the vampire-meets-girl convention on its head.

Link for Excerpts; http://www.lyndahilburnauthor.com/excerpts.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Febuary Giveaway

If anyone is interested in my giveaway please follow this link. You can win a 20.00 Giftcard to your choice . Amazon or Barnes and Noble. <a id="rc-9f8d1d11" class="rafl" href=" http://www.rafflecopter.com/rafl/display/9f8d1d11/ " rel="nofollow">a Rafflecopter giveaway</a> <script src="//d12vno17mo87cx.cloudfront.net/embed/rafl/cptr.js"></script>

Hump Day Review

                     Hump Day Review                        Brought to you by Lady Zombie                                                                 Friday the 13Th is coming.. . . . . .  Friday the 13th unlucky day for some ,that's what they say. Incredibly, they found that in the region sampled, while consistently fewer people chose to drive their cars on Friday the 13th, the number of hospital admissions due to vehicular accidents was significantly higher than on "normal" Fridays. Their conclusion:   The risk of hospital admission as a result of a transport accident may be increased by as much as 52 percent. Staying at home is recommended." According to About.com on Urban Le...

Freakin Friday

                                                                                                    Freakin Friday Review                                       Descending son by Scott Sheaprd                     ...