Skip to main content

Hump Day Presents The King of Writing

Good day blog world and my fellow readers.
The clock is ticking as for the holidays are near! I am not to sure if everyone is aware of what the king of writing is working on these days. Stephen King is producing a musical. I am siked about !! Called Ghost Brothers, it is actually based on an actual event that happened between to siblings. John Melloncamp has land out in Indiana ,that this happened on . Apparently one killed his other brother over a girl. And so the King and John Melloncamp put this together!
There also releasing a sound track to with musicians like Sheryl Crow, Elivs Costello ,Rosanne Cash etc. 
http://www.stephenking.com/promo/ghost_brothers_of_darkland_county/soundtrack/

The Ghost Land of Darkland
Set in the tiny town of Lake Belle Reve, Mississippi, the Ghost Brothers’ story centers on two sets of brothers: the ghosts of Jack and Andy, dead in an apparent murder/suicide, and their nephews, the living Frank and Drake, who seem to be headed toward the same downward spiral as their uncles. Joe, younger brother of Jack and Andy, father of Frank and Drake, has decided it’s time to reveal his own terrible secret at the site of the tragedy, before it’s too late.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Febuary Giveaway

If anyone is interested in my giveaway please follow this link. You can win a 20.00 Giftcard to your choice . Amazon or Barnes and Noble. <a id="rc-9f8d1d11" class="rafl" href=" http://www.rafflecopter.com/rafl/display/9f8d1d11/ " rel="nofollow">a Rafflecopter giveaway</a> <script src="//d12vno17mo87cx.cloudfront.net/embed/rafl/cptr.js"></script>

Hump Day Review

                     Hump Day Review                        Brought to you by Lady Zombie                                                                 Friday the 13Th is coming.. . . . . .  Friday the 13th unlucky day for some ,that's what they say. Incredibly, they found that in the region sampled, while consistently fewer people chose to drive their cars on Friday the 13th, the number of hospital admissions due to vehicular accidents was significantly higher than on "normal" Fridays. Their conclusion:   The risk of hospital admission as a result of a transport accident may be increased by as much as 52 percent. Staying at home is recommended." According to About.com on Urban Le...

Sin’day Night Blood Fest Review

Can I just start off tonight's blog with OMG I am loving the weather out here! I mean you can really start to feel the spring outside! I spent the whole weekend just weeding my plants and planting. Ok enough already about my nerdy life. Let's get it on with some hot ass titles that I found this weekend! OK Kindle lovers here is a title that I happen to come across for only 99 cents.                                                                                                         ...