Skip to main content

Thursday Pick

Lady Journal


I think I’m feeling this, Thursday Review

   Blogger’s. …

Bloggers in this blogging nation..

I just have to tell you a little story about a novel I bought a while ago. This novel sat on my bookshelf for a very long time that is before I opened it.

I moved from Philadelphia to this little southern town in South Jersey called Millville, It is in Cumberland County . Now I am assuming this girl is a local in Millville .But she could just be a resident of the county. All I know is that they (as in the locals) claim her to be one of them. Her name is Kelly Varesio and the title is Insperatus.

About the Author, she is this young girl for one .I give the up-most respect to her for writing alone. Remarkable.. Just amazing talent!!! Because when she wrote her novel I believe she was still attending high school. In which she graduated in 2009 and just last year she graduated for her nursing degree. Kelly had written Insperatus out of these idea/visions of this story she had for years.

Insperatus
 
Twenty-year-old Rein Pierson dreams of seeing the ocean on a steamboat and convinces her good friend Saria Kendrick to accompany her to America. In 1843, the two friends and their escort Edgar Johan embark on their adventure. Rein is only too pleased to leave her past behind. Once aboard the ship, Rein meets Traith Harker, a shy, handsome man with scars who has lost his memory. Traith seems like the embodiment of her dreams, but like everything else she uncovers, he harbors a deep secret. As mysteries unfold, Rein finds herself in a whirlwind of emotion—confused about her growing love for the dashing but mystifying Traith, frightened by his secret that reveals a supernatural world encroaching upon her own, and heartbroken as tragedy disrupts her voyage. Weaving a uniquely dark tale of love, intrigue, and acceptance, Insperatus narrates a historical romance rewritten by the paranormal.


                      4 witch'stars
 Millville also has this event that takes place every 3rd Friday of the month. It’s called Third Friday. Their generally is bands of music outside and different local stores may have sales. Usually there are all these different events that go on that evening. We have this used book/coffee café on high st called Bogart’s. They will be having Kelly there doing a book signing on the Sequel of Insperatus. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Febuary Giveaway

If anyone is interested in my giveaway please follow this link. You can win a 20.00 Giftcard to your choice . Amazon or Barnes and Noble. <a id="rc-9f8d1d11" class="rafl" href=" http://www.rafflecopter.com/rafl/display/9f8d1d11/ " rel="nofollow">a Rafflecopter giveaway</a> <script src="//d12vno17mo87cx.cloudfront.net/embed/rafl/cptr.js"></script>

Hump Day Review

                     Hump Day Review                        Brought to you by Lady Zombie                                                                 Friday the 13Th is coming.. . . . . .  Friday the 13th unlucky day for some ,that's what they say. Incredibly, they found that in the region sampled, while consistently fewer people chose to drive their cars on Friday the 13th, the number of hospital admissions due to vehicular accidents was significantly higher than on "normal" Fridays. Their conclusion:   The risk of hospital admission as a result of a transport accident may be increased by as much as 52 percent. Staying at home is recommended." According to About.com on Urban Le...

Sin’day Night Blood Fest Review

Can I just start off tonight's blog with OMG I am loving the weather out here! I mean you can really start to feel the spring outside! I spent the whole weekend just weeding my plants and planting. Ok enough already about my nerdy life. Let's get it on with some hot ass titles that I found this weekend! OK Kindle lovers here is a title that I happen to come across for only 99 cents.                                                                                                         ...