Skip to main content

One of the Best Horror Novelists (A zombocalype Nightmare)


Where do I start you guys this book has me talking about it to everyone I see. First of all those of you that already are familiar with my blogging ,then should already know my thoughts on the author Rhiannon Frater. She is phenomenally awesome . She knows how to write a horror novel that will keep you stuck from page Uno (1) !! All seriousness',

The First Day’s By Rhiannon Frater

Story starts out with this poor girl, her name is Jennie. Jennie has a hell of a morning . Standing at her front door it’s a march morning . Staring at these little fingers clawing threw the bottom edge of the front door,from the inside. Scrapping and just scraping themselves raw,trying to reach her! Banging coming from all angles inside her home. From her dead husband and kids hungry for her flesh .She awoke to an zombocalype Nightmare!! Poor Jennie marriage from Hell was already rocking on the rocks. That this poor girl awoke to her abusive husband snacking on her son. As you can only in vision from there the true horror from that point. At that point and I'm skipping area’s so I don’t contain much of spoiler. She is then rescued by a soon to be bestie named Katie ,who her self was rescued and happen to gain a truck out of it. From this nightmare in Texas on’, these girls are filled with pure fear and horror in there lives now. Now they have to figure out what to do from there,on. Can’t head towards downtown, because everyone knows the population is much greater in the city. Which only means more walking dead. Read this novel if your in the mood for an awesome zombie tale . This is it, this book really keeps you up late,heart pumping and emotions rolling. I give Rhiannon Frater 6 stars fir this emotionally charged horror! Truly terrifying thought of a reality. . .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Febuary Giveaway

If anyone is interested in my giveaway please follow this link. You can win a 20.00 Giftcard to your choice . Amazon or Barnes and Noble. <a id="rc-9f8d1d11" class="rafl" href=" http://www.rafflecopter.com/rafl/display/9f8d1d11/ " rel="nofollow">a Rafflecopter giveaway</a> <script src="//d12vno17mo87cx.cloudfront.net/embed/rafl/cptr.js"></script>

Hump Day Review

                     Hump Day Review                        Brought to you by Lady Zombie                                                                 Friday the 13Th is coming.. . . . . .  Friday the 13th unlucky day for some ,that's what they say. Incredibly, they found that in the region sampled, while consistently fewer people chose to drive their cars on Friday the 13th, the number of hospital admissions due to vehicular accidents was significantly higher than on "normal" Fridays. Their conclusion:   The risk of hospital admission as a result of a transport accident may be increased by as much as 52 percent. Staying at home is recommended." According to About.com on Urban Le...

Sin’day Night Blood Fest Review

Can I just start off tonight's blog with OMG I am loving the weather out here! I mean you can really start to feel the spring outside! I spent the whole weekend just weeding my plants and planting. Ok enough already about my nerdy life. Let's get it on with some hot ass titles that I found this weekend! OK Kindle lovers here is a title that I happen to come across for only 99 cents.                                                                                                         ...