Skip to main content

Zombie Challenge (Book Chic City)

                                                           


                                    This Challenge is ran threw Book Chic City

Head on over to her blog to see the full information. Here are some of the basic details:
• Timeline: 01 Jan 2012 – 31 Dec 2012
• Rules: There are FOUR (4) LEVELS to choose from:
  • - One Chomp: Read 6 Zombie books in 2012
  •  - Two Chomps: Read 12 Zombie books in 2012
  •  - Three Chomps: Read 18 Zombie books in 2012
  • - Four Chomps: Read 24 Zombie books in 2012
I will aim for One chomp to start, and see where I can get from there.
I’m not sure which books I will read yet, so will update them as I go. This will be under my Challenges section, which is where I will keep all my blogs and info for this.
If you have any recommendations for books I should read, let me know!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Febuary Giveaway

If anyone is interested in my giveaway please follow this link. You can win a 20.00 Giftcard to your choice . Amazon or Barnes and Noble. <a id="rc-9f8d1d11" class="rafl" href=" http://www.rafflecopter.com/rafl/display/9f8d1d11/ " rel="nofollow">a Rafflecopter giveaway</a> <script src="//d12vno17mo87cx.cloudfront.net/embed/rafl/cptr.js"></script>

Hump Day Review

                     Hump Day Review                        Brought to you by Lady Zombie                                                                 Friday the 13Th is coming.. . . . . .  Friday the 13th unlucky day for some ,that's what they say. Incredibly, they found that in the region sampled, while consistently fewer people chose to drive their cars on Friday the 13th, the number of hospital admissions due to vehicular accidents was significantly higher than on "normal" Fridays. Their conclusion:   The risk of hospital admission as a result of a transport accident may be increased by as much as 52 percent. Staying at home is recommended." According to About.com on Urban Le...

Sin’day Night Blood Fest Review

Can I just start off tonight's blog with OMG I am loving the weather out here! I mean you can really start to feel the spring outside! I spent the whole weekend just weeding my plants and planting. Ok enough already about my nerdy life. Let's get it on with some hot ass titles that I found this weekend! OK Kindle lovers here is a title that I happen to come across for only 99 cents.                                                                                                         ...