Skip to main content

Labor Day Review

First things first people do you watch The Haunted Collector at all? Well everyone knows how I how i had no cable for like 2 weeks. So I just had to make a date night with my on demand and catch up with my paranormal shows. Well those of you that do not watch Sci-Fi it is a show ran by a guy named John Zaffis . This guy is pretty famous in the Paranormal society .
They actually made a post in the Huffington post. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/14/haunted-collector-hulbert-house-new-york-video_n_1596139.html


The episode that I watched and really enjoyed was about them going to an old theater. This episode is  Haunted Island/ Ghost of Maui . Now I really love this show ,but out of all of them. This one actually caught on camera a glimpse of an apparition of ghost girl! Or at least in my mind that was. You can actually make it out ,to me it appears to be a girl in a white night gown or dress walking threw the room. It was AWESOME! Here is a link to the show.
http://www.syfy.com/hauntedcollector/episodes

                            Crazy By Steven Lachance 

                                                                  
Now I know I have talked to you guys before about this writer. He was the man who went threw that horrific haunting in Union Missouri house. He written a title about it called 
 The Uninvited : The True Story Of The Union Screaming house. That book was unreal ,but very real. What that poor family went threw in that house was unimaginable . I was blown away about that story and I highly recommend reading it if your in to that type of non-fiction! I am totally .
In this 2nd novel he actually writes about other haunted storys.  It is the actual facts about what causes a situation in life to cause a haunting. This is the story before the haunting !! This makes this type of story entirely different.
See you must understand what that family went threw . Truly changed this man in to making it apart of his life  purpose to seek out the spirit realm . Also to  help others. This is a definitively a different type of haunted house tale.




                                                                              5 Stars
It left me wanting more !!! Can not wait for his next piece of work!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Febuary Giveaway

If anyone is interested in my giveaway please follow this link. You can win a 20.00 Giftcard to your choice . Amazon or Barnes and Noble. <a id="rc-9f8d1d11" class="rafl" href=" http://www.rafflecopter.com/rafl/display/9f8d1d11/ " rel="nofollow">a Rafflecopter giveaway</a> <script src="//d12vno17mo87cx.cloudfront.net/embed/rafl/cptr.js"></script>

Hump Day Review

                     Hump Day Review                        Brought to you by Lady Zombie                                                                 Friday the 13Th is coming.. . . . . .  Friday the 13th unlucky day for some ,that's what they say. Incredibly, they found that in the region sampled, while consistently fewer people chose to drive their cars on Friday the 13th, the number of hospital admissions due to vehicular accidents was significantly higher than on "normal" Fridays. Their conclusion:   The risk of hospital admission as a result of a transport accident may be increased by as much as 52 percent. Staying at home is recommended." According to About.com on Urban Le...

Sin’day Night Blood Fest Review

Can I just start off tonight's blog with OMG I am loving the weather out here! I mean you can really start to feel the spring outside! I spent the whole weekend just weeding my plants and planting. Ok enough already about my nerdy life. Let's get it on with some hot ass titles that I found this weekend! OK Kindle lovers here is a title that I happen to come across for only 99 cents.                                                                                                         ...