Skip to main content
                                                          
Devil's WakeDevil's Wake by Steven Barnes
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

~ Monster Girl ~ Review

You guys you who know me, know that on a rare occasion that I wont finish a zombie book. But this story was diffrent then the rest! An normaly that would be a great thing. But I got more then half way threw the book and saud to myself. Self ...where is the real horrable ,terrifing ,mind blowing action??? It never really comes you'll have a couple parts with a little bit. But most of the book talks about the group of survivors and what there doing. Sorry but Monster girl I to put this one back on the library shelf. And thank God it's not my shelf. Even though Im the one who suggested the Library to shelve it. I have to say that I am exstreamly disapointed!

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Febuary Giveaway

If anyone is interested in my giveaway please follow this link. You can win a 20.00 Giftcard to your choice . Amazon or Barnes and Noble. <a id="rc-9f8d1d11" class="rafl" href=" http://www.rafflecopter.com/rafl/display/9f8d1d11/ " rel="nofollow">a Rafflecopter giveaway</a> <script src="//d12vno17mo87cx.cloudfront.net/embed/rafl/cptr.js"></script>

Hump Day Review

                     Hump Day Review                        Brought to you by Lady Zombie                                                                 Friday the 13Th is coming.. . . . . .  Friday the 13th unlucky day for some ,that's what they say. Incredibly, they found that in the region sampled, while consistently fewer people chose to drive their cars on Friday the 13th, the number of hospital admissions due to vehicular accidents was significantly higher than on "normal" Fridays. Their conclusion:   The risk of hospital admission as a result of a transport accident may be increased by as much as 52 percent. Staying at home is recommended." According to About.com on Urban Le...

Sin’day Night Blood Fest Review

Can I just start off tonight's blog with OMG I am loving the weather out here! I mean you can really start to feel the spring outside! I spent the whole weekend just weeding my plants and planting. Ok enough already about my nerdy life. Let's get it on with some hot ass titles that I found this weekend! OK Kindle lovers here is a title that I happen to come across for only 99 cents.                                                                                                         ...