Skip to main content

Book It Sunday

Sunday Graphics

Sunday night football is on and its Suprebowl time. Ladies or Gent's if your like me I really could care less. I am not a fan of football!

click to get More Sunday Comments & Graphics
So I get on my favorite toy here the Internet!! Lol I wish I had access to one in every room of the house!! Please people I am not disturbed totally ! Wait umm no I have no life, just joking. This is just my entertainment . Like a guys love for sports. Did you like that snoopy graphic to funny.

Tonight on this chilly Febuary night I bring you a title that caught my eye tonight.
                                                       
                   OBSIDEN

                                   Starting over sucks.When we moved to West Virginia right before my senior year, I'd pretty much resigned myself to thick accents, dodgy internet access, and a whole lot of boring.... until I spotted my hot neighbor, with his looming height and eerie green eyes. Things were looking up.
And then he opened his mouth.
Daemon is infuriating. Arrogant. Stab-worthy. We do not get along. At all. But when a stranger attacks me and Daemon literally freezes time with a wave of his hand, well, something unexpected happens.
The hot alien living next door marks me.
You heard me. Alien. Turns out Daemon and his sister have a galaxy of enemies wanting to steal their abilities, and Daemon's touch has me lit up like the Vegas Strip. The only way I'm getting out of this alive is by sticking close to Daemon until my alien mojo fades.
If I don't kill him first, that is.


Kelly Armstrong is coming out with another to the Epic Final The otherworld series ,coming in July 2012
How exciting is this ,
                                                  
                       13
                By Kelly Armstrong





          
              
                                                                        
Bite Me

dividers



LADY ZOMBIE GIRL SAY’s GOODNIGHT

Angel Graphicsclick to get More Angel Comments & Graphics

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monster Barbie Girl World Giveaway!

I'm a Zombie Girl in a Zombie World!!! :) Good day my fellow readers in Blog world. Today I am posting my Monster Girl World Giveaway for September! This month my theme is all about Witch's. So I will be trying to find novels with that Genre. And so this is what my Giveaway Contest is all about. Witch Song written by Amber Argyle. http://www.amberargyle.blogspot.com                                        Witch Song Book 1                                                The world is changing. Once, Witch Song controlled everything from the winds to the shifting of the seasons-but not anymore. All the Witches are gone, taken captive by a traitor. All but Brusenna. As the echo of their songs fade, the traitor grows stronger. Now she is coming for Brusenna. Her guardian has sworn to protect her, but even he can't stop the Dark Witch. Somehow, Brusenna has to succeed where every other Witch has failed. Find the traitor. Fight her. Defeat her. Because if Brusenna doesn&#

Newbies horror book to read

1.   Johnathan Maeberry This prison doctor injects this inmate(serial killer) with a formula designed to keep his consciousnesses awake while his body rots . But all the drugs have unforeseen the side affects!!! Plus way before he is buried ,he awakes ..hungry and contagious!  2.   Christopher Buehlman Failed academic Frank Nichols and his wife, Eudora, have arrived in the sleepy Georgia town of Whitbrow, where Frank hopes to write a history of his family's old estate-the Savoyard Plantation- and the horrors that occurred there. At first, the quaint, rural ways of their new neighbors seem to be everything they wanted. But there is an unspoken dread that the townsfolk have lived with for generations. A presence that demands sacrifice. It comes from the shadowy woods across the river, where the ruins of Savoyard still stand. Where a longstanding debt of blood has never been forgotten. A debt that has been waiting patiently for Frank Nichols's homecoming.. 3.  Colson Wh

Hump Day Review

                     Hump Day Review                        Brought to you by Lady Zombie                                                                 Friday the 13Th is coming.. . . . . .  Friday the 13th unlucky day for some ,that's what they say. Incredibly, they found that in the region sampled, while consistently fewer people chose to drive their cars on Friday the 13th, the number of hospital admissions due to vehicular accidents was significantly higher than on "normal" Fridays. Their conclusion:   The risk of hospital admission as a result of a transport accident may be increased by as much as 52 percent. Staying at home is recommended." According to About.com on Urban Legends!  Some say the Italian culture the number 13 is unlucky and Friday period is an unlucky day! I can't even began to imagine what my ancestors would think ..I was born on the 13th.  But on another subject they say the 17th is the unlucky day in Italy! Also  here is also a supe