Thursday, May 3, 2012

Hot hot Friday Review from Lady Journal

Lady Zombie Chronicle's is here and once again my friends it has been a minute since I have returned to my blog community. OMG I have missed you Smile

Once again I found a series that seems like a dream for me . Just love scary books ..movies..stories or what ever will have me!!

Authors name is Amanda Stevens and she made the Graveyard series .



5 stars for sure

                                                         Book 0.5  The Abandonded                                  BK.1


           book 2                                                                  Book3                 

 

                                                             

 

            

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lady Voodoo Thanks you for your thoughts.