Skip to main content

Friday Night Author Dedication Night


Blog friends maybe I am the slowest book blogger in the world. But little by little, discovery by discovery I find new titles and authors to read and write about. So tonight is the starting week of Vamp Week! This week I will post hot vampire titles and there authors of course.


Take a minute to look at the Vampire Art from a website called deviantart.com or VampireArt.com

Nice work right! Personally I think the skull would make a hot tattoo?

Tonight’s Author I bring …. Jacquelyn Frank

                                                 { Little Bio }
Jacqueline is a NY Local who now lives in Carolina’s. She is not only an awesome Author ,but I like her just because she is a Kitty Cat Lover like me! You have to be one to understand ! She is such an animal lover that she makes time to work with different animal rescue sites like Brother wolf animal rescue and Animal compassion network. She actually named some her feline buddies after characters from one of her novels. One of her favorites in music Artists would be Evanescence ( just luv them, just sayin) I happen to also think she is cool because we also share another like and thought together . That is Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel make the best disaster couple since Romeo and Juliet. She is also a former ASL interpreter ,in which due to a health issue she had to leave that job behind. Which is fine and dandy if you ask me. She has written some pretty cool stuff. Keep up the awesome work Crazy cat lady Smile



Jacquelyn Frank writes the series ,

Nightwalkers

Bk .1. Jacob
BK . 2. Gideon
Bk .3. Elijah
Bk .4. Damien
Bk.5. Noah
Bk. 6. Adam - release date 10/25/11

The Shadow Wellers




  • Book 1. Ecstasy
  • Book 2. Rapture
  • Book.3 Pleasure





The Three Worlds

  • Bk.1 Seduce me in Dreams
  • Bk.2 Seduce me in Flames





The Gatherers

Bk. Hunting Julian & Bk.2 Stealing Katherine



Single Titles :

  • Drink me
  • The Bid



(Anthologies) (read in order)

  • Nocturnal (with Kate Douglas) & Supernatural ( With Larissa Ione & Alexandra Ivy, G.A Aiken)

PDF Book list LINK

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Uninvited By Steven Lachance

Bloggers I really had a touch of reality after reading this novel. You all should know me enough by now that when it comes to reading my books,the always gotten be something terrifying! Well I think that I found one of the best Ghost telling novels just yet! The Uninvited is the name and it is written by Steven Lachance. In his book he talks about true paranormal accounts that happen to him and his 3 Kids in his home called The Union House.
The Uninvited




Local Reviews



   The St. Louis Post Dispatch "One of the best books of 2008!"

St. Louis Magazine"Steven LaChance is one of the up and coming writers
of our time!"


What happened within the walls of the Union
Screaming House? This is one of the most violent
hauntings of our time. It was featured on Discovery
Channels, "A Haunting" and quickly became one of
the favorite episodes of that series titled, "Fear
House."


What happens to the …

Twisted Tuesday

Scent of Darkness: A Novel


                                             Publication Date:January 29, 2013
Publication Date:January 29, 2013 Publication Date:January 29, 2013 In her best-selling debut, Hothouse Flower and theNine Plants of Desire, Margot Berwin brought us to the rain forests of Mexico—to a land of shamans, spirit animals, and snake charmers—in the search for nine rare and valuable plants. Now, with her hotly anticipated second novel, Berwin takes us somewhere darker: deep into the bayous of Louisiana, to a world of fortune-tellers, soothsayers, and potent elixirs. Scent of Darkness is a magical, seductive story about the power of scent, and about what happens when a perfume renders a young woman irresistible.

Evangeline grows up understanding the extraordinary effects of fragrance. Her grandmother Louise is a gifted aromata, a master of scent-making and perfume. When Eva was a girl, Louise carefully explained that laven…

Sin’day Night Blood Fest Review

Can I just start off tonight's blog with OMG I am loving the weather out here! I mean you can really start to feel the spring outside! I spent the whole weekend just weeding my plants and planting. Ok enough already about my nerdy life. Let's get it on with some hot ass titles that I found this weekend! OK Kindle lovers here is a title that I happen to come across for only 99 cents.                                                              BLOOD SMOKE AND ASHE’S                                                                                                                                                                      by Bradley Convissar                                                                                                                                                                       4.3 stars - 23 Reviews From the Author from Amazon:Recently, for a contest, I was asked to write a 150 word explanation of what made Blood, Smoke and Ashes different f…