Friday, July 13, 2012

Zombie Challenge (Book Chic City)

                                                           


                                    This Challenge is ran threw Book Chic City

Head on over to her blog to see the full information. Here are some of the basic details:
• Timeline: 01 Jan 2012 – 31 Dec 2012
• Rules: There are FOUR (4) LEVELS to choose from:
  • - One Chomp: Read 6 Zombie books in 2012
  •  - Two Chomps: Read 12 Zombie books in 2012
  •  - Three Chomps: Read 18 Zombie books in 2012
  • - Four Chomps: Read 24 Zombie books in 2012
I will aim for One chomp to start, and see where I can get from there.
I’m not sure which books I will read yet, so will update them as I go. This will be under my Challenges section, which is where I will keep all my blogs and info for this.
If you have any recommendations for books I should read, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lady Voodoo Thanks you for your thoughts.